nextgen is made up of Miamiís young professionals and community ambassadors, between the ages of 25-40, who work to increase awareness, revenue and advocacy for Chapman Partnership.
The following are different ways to get involved with nextgen:
Advocate: Join Miamiís top leaders in discussions about community issues at our Dinner Discussion series. Volunteer: Come out and support Chapman Partnership meal service nights and special projects with the children at the center. Network: Mingle with Miamiís dynamic young professionals at local hot spots and participate in fun outside activities such as our annual Kickball Tournament.
An annual minimum donation of $75 makes you a member!
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER:
1. Your annual membership donation helps feed a family of four for two weeks at our Centers
2. Free entrance to 4 networking socials with complimentary drinks and appetizers
3. First access to 6 on-site hands-on volunteer activities with families and children who reside at our centers: Meal Services, Night in the FRC, Back to School BBQ and our Winter Wonderland Holiday Party.
4. Exclusive access to our Lunch to Lead Series
5. Discount rate to Chapman Partnership events
6. First access to annual Kickball Tournament
7. Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextgenforchapman