Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Nicklaus Children’s Health System, is the region’s only healthcare system exclusively for children. In addition to Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and a growing number of outpatient centers located throughout the tri-county area, the health system includes Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation, the organization’s fundraising arm; Pediatric Specialists of America Inc., a nonprofit physician practice subsidiary; a management services organization, an ambulatory surgery center and a line of children’s wellness products branded KidzStuff™.
Our vision is to be where the children are. Ultimately, this means being there through all stages of health and life, both physically and emotionally. To be a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey.
Our mission is to inspire hope and promote lifelong health by providing the best care to every child.
- 13th Annual Diamond Ball
- The 6th Annual Wine, Women & Shoes Presented by Faena Rose and Christina Getty
- Miami Children’s Health Foundation Celebrates 10th Anniversary Diamond Ball
- 5th Annual Fashion Gives Back
- The 5th Annual Wine, Women & Shoes Presented By Sergio Rossi
- 3rd Annual Wine, Women & Shoes
- Miami Children’s Hospital Foundation’s 2013 Diamond Ball