American Express at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim
Cardmembers Dive into Swim Collections at The Raleigh
As part of its ongoing commitment to providing unique access to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week activities, American Express Cardmembers are invited to view the 2009 Swimwear collections at The Raleigh Hotel, Miami.
American Express Gold Card members, Platinum® Card members and Centurion® Card members will have a chance to view the 2009 swim collections of designers such as Custo Barcelona, Tommy Bahama and Ed Hardy Swimwear, and all Cardmembers have the opportunity to access the Official Kick Off Party.
Proceeds from the sale of ticket packages contribute to a $500,000 American Express donation to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.
VIP packages are on sale now at etix.com and include:
- Exclusive invitation to opening night Diesel show and access to the industry-only after-party, featuring a surprise musical performance. [Cardmembers who do not hold a Gold Card, Platinum® Card or Centurion® Card may purchase these packages by calling 1-800-448-TIKS (8457).]
- Access to the private American Express poolside cabana at The Raleigh.
- “Meet and Greet” with Tibi designer, Amy Smilovic.
- Cardmember-only trunk show with ANK by Mirla Sabino, hosted in the Penthouse of The Raleigh.
- Access to complimentary valet parking and a gift bag.
American Express Company is a leading global payments and travel company founded in 1850. For more information, visit www.americanexpress.com.