Welcome to the 2021-22 Gala Guide, featuring the strongest, most prominent and philanthropic organizations. As you know, whether it’s a grand gala, luncheon, dinner or a virtual celebration, your event appearing in Miami’s most comprehensive and popular guide to the season puts it on the philanthropic map. Your supporters will save the date, outside planners will note the booking and the community will recognize the event as an occasion in the city’s social landscape.Gala Guide 2021-22 RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Social Season Preview RELEASE DATE: August 28, 2021Please send:
- Name of Your Organization
- Mission of Your Organization
- Name of the Event
- Potential Dates
- Whether it’s Virtual or In Person or Subject to Change
- A few captivating sentences on what your guests-participants-viewers will experience
- Address (Virtual or In Person)
- Contact Person Name
- Contact Person Email
- The Link to Buy Tickets or Get More Information
- Two to Three jpeg Files of Supporters to Feature in the Photo (if you need help with this we can help by going through our archives.)
PLEASE SUBMIT WHAT YOU KNOW, and do not worry about what you do not know, BY MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14TH.
PLEASE LET US HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.
This year, we’re also including only for those who prefer: Important achievements during Covid, such as the sheer number of people you’ve helped, or perhaps those who will go without your assistance if funding dries up. Tell us why it’s more important than ever to support your mission.
PLEASE REMEMBER, we’re making sure you’re comfortable with any uncertainty by including with your listing the promise to publish a stand-alone article in our Tuesday newsletter announcing any change in plans. Time, date, location, chairs, anything. We expect to be very busy with this aspect of the guide and we’re prepared.
We’ve been virtual for 20 years – in fact our anniversary is this month – and we are prepared to navigate these times. That makes us best able to notify your supporters and expand your reach to the entire community.
- A few captivating sentences on what your guests will experience, the tastes, the sounds, the entertainment. Also perhaps include the name of your chairs or honorees.
- Two photos with one featuring important supporters – no more than three per photo and at least one must be 1000 by 700. PLEASE NOTE, PHOTO FILE NAMES MUST IDENTIFY SUBJECTS APPEARING. For example, if the photo features Bob Smith and Judy Smith, the submitted file must be named “Bob and Judy Smith.jpeg.” In order to accurately identify your supporters, we won’t publish photos without this naming format.
- A 150 to 200-word description of your organization and its fundraising goals.
To prepare your glamourous page for Social Eyes we will need:
- Between 15 and 20 photos featuring your supporters and committee members. PLEASE NOTE, PHOTO FILE NAMES MUST IDENTIFY SUBJECTS APPEARING. For example, if the photo features Bob Smith and Judy Smith, the submitted file must be named “Bob and Judy Smith.jpeg.” In order to accurately identify your supporters, we won’t publish photos without this naming format.
- Your lead photo for the piece to now appear in the Gala Guide, this photo must be 1000 by 700 pixels.
- Text describing the event, the chairs, the sponsors, the donors, the tastes the sounds. We find your readers most easily digest shorter text blocks that are limited to about 250 words.