Fall/Winter Trend Event
Neiman Marcus Coral Gables and SocialMiami.com host a striking fashion preview
Neiman Marcus and SocialMiami.com hosted their second fall preview event together, this time in Coral Gables at the Village of Merrick Park.
Once again, SocialMiami fashion contributor Elysze Held took center stage. She and Neiman Marcus’ Katharine Rubino narrated a fall/winter runway show in front of more than 150 people.
Cocktails came courtesy of Chambord with bites by the Neiman Marcus Zodiac Restaurant.
Here are five of the looks that Elysze identifies as key trends:
- The color green worn together in different hues – from the flowing green silk Lanvin dinner dress to the tough Balenciaga green motorcycle jacket.
- Brooches, three at a time, worn with everything – adds drama to any look.
- Leather leggings cut like a second skin
- Rocker vibe with Pucci black jacket with gold studs
- Bags by Givenchy and Alexander McQueen are highlights and shoes by Tom Ford, Charlotte Olympia and Alexander McQueen are standouts.