Branches is a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to serve, educate and inspire people through student, family and financial wellness services in partnership with our communities.
Since 1973, Branches has been helping working families and their children break the cycle of intergenerational poverty by providing them with life-changing opportunities to become better educated, more financially stable and able to make long-term, positive life choices. Branches is one of the only South Florida organizations using a two-generational Approach to provide holistic services and develop transformational relationships with both children AND their families.
Branches makes this impact through its three signature programs: Grow, Climb, and Achieve. The Grow program provides after-school enrichment and tutoring for elementary students. The Climb program serves middle and high school students to enable them to succeed in school and life. The Achieve programs serve adults and provide small business development services, free tax prep and hunger relief. Branches also provides personal financial coaching through the United Way Center for Financial Stability, which it houses and operates.
The affair raised a record $550,000 to provide life-changing opportunities to hardworking families and their children to help them break the cycle of generational poverty.
- Branches: 19th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Gala and Auction
- Branches 18th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans REIMAGINED Gala
- Branches Transforms its 2020 Gala into A Virtual Fundraiser
- 16th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Benefit Dinner
- Branches’ 15th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Benefit Dinner and Auction
- Branches’ 14th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Benefit Dinner and Auction
- Branches Celebrates Annual Benefit Dinner to Fight Poverty in Miami
JW Marriott Marquis MiamiSaturday - Saturday, April 29 - April 29, 2023, 6:30 pm