The mission of Branches is to serve, educate and inspire people through student, family and financial stability services in partnership with our communities. Branches provides opportunities for working poor families to help them and their children become better educated and more financially stable in the long-term.
Our program areas that serve children and youth focus on student achievement, and our Achieve programs focus on financial stability services for families and individuals.
The Grow program provides after-school enrichment and tutoring for elementary students. The Climb program serves middle and high school students to enable them to succeed in school and life. The Achieve programs serve adults and provide small business development services, free tax prep and hunger relief. We also provide personal financial coaching through the United Way Center for Financial Stability, which we house and operate.
Hundreds of guests helped raise over $400,000 for programs focused on long-term success.
- Branches 18th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans REIMAGINED Gala
- Branches Transforms its 2020 Gala into A Virtual Fundraiser
- 16th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Benefit Dinner
- Branches’ 15th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Benefit Dinner and Auction
- Branches’ 14th Annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans Benefit Dinner and Auction
- Branches Celebrates Annual Benefit Dinner to Fight Poverty in Miami