Jewish Museum of Florida – FIU’s YOUNG ENTHUSIASTS CIRCLE
Brett Graff is SocialMiami.com’s managing editor and has been a journalist covering money, people and power for over 20 years. Graff contributes to national media outlets including Reuters, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, Maxim, and the PBS show, Nightly Business Report. A former U.S. government economist, her nationally syndicated column The Home Economist is first published in The Miami Herald and then on the Tribune Content Agency, where it’s available to over 400 publications nationwide. She is broadcast weekly on two iHeartRadio news shows and is the author of “Not Buying It: Stop Overspending & Start Raising Happier, Healthier, More Successful Kids,” a parenting guide for people who might be tempted to buy their children the very obstacles they’re trying to avoid.
Miami Beach, FL 33139 Young Professional Age Range Ages 23-42 Membership Levels
Chai Membership:(Individual $180, couple $270)
- Unlimited free admission to the Jewish Museum for one year.
- A 10 percent discount at Orovitz museum store.
- Discounted admission to ticketed events, exhibition openings, speakers and education programs.
- Listing in annual publication TILES.
- Reciprocal Admissions to partnered Jewish Museums
- Complimentary General Admission guest passes for Two.
- Invitation to two Young Enthusiast events.
Double Chai Membership:(Individual $360, couple $540)
- Basic Membership Benefits
- Opportunity to participate in the JMOF-FIU Leadership Board