nextgen is made up of Miami’s young professionals and community ambassadors, between the ages of 25-40, who work to increase awareness, revenue and advocacy for Chapman Partnership.
The following are different ways to get involved with nextgen:
Advocate: Join Miami’s top leaders in discussions about community issues at our Dinner Discussion series.
Volunteer: Come out and support Chapman Partnership meal service nights and special projects with the children at the center.
Network: Mingle with Miami’s dynamic young professionals at local hot spots and participate in fun outside activities such as our annual Kickball Tournament.
An annual minimum donation of $75 makes you a member!
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER:
- Your annual membership donation helps feed a family of four for two weeks at our Centers
- Free entrance to 4 networking socials with complimentary drinks and appetizers
- First access to 6 on-site hands-on volunteer activities with families and children who reside at our centers: Meal Services, Night in the FRC, Back to School BBQ and our Winter Wonderland Holiday Party.
- Exclusive access to our Lunch to Lead Series
- Discount rate to Chapman Partnership events
- First access to annual Kickball Tournament
- Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nextgenforchapman