Nicklaus Children’s Young Ambassadors
Nicklaus Children’s Young Ambassadors (NCYA) is a membership organization for young professionals between the ages of 22 and 45 who have a strong commitment to improving the lives of children in our community and beyond. The group of community leaders advocate for children’s issues and serve as community ambassadors on behalf of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.
Members have the opportunity to network with prestigious business and community leaders, meet with key hospital and foundation personnel and determine how their donations can best be used to benefit the children of our community and beyond. The group hosts numerous events to create additional awareness for Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.
Miami, FL 33155 Young Professional Age Range 22-45 Membership Levels
Total of $3,000 minimum pledge payable over three years; $100 monthly, $250 quarterly or $1,000 yearly
- Invitation to NCYA networkers and events
- Invitation to Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation events
- Recognition in appropriate media
- Dedicated Foundation staff liaison to respond to any needs or opportunities
- Tax deductions (according to IRS rules and regulations)
- Eligibility to serve on the NCYA Executive Leadership Committee and subcommittees
- Opportunity to vote on annual project fund allocation
- Opportunity to volunteer at the Hospital twice a year
- Opportunity to renew membership