Pérez Art Museum Miami
Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) promotes artistic expression and the exchange of ideas, advancing public knowledge and appreciation of art, architecture, and design, and reflecting the diverse community of its pivotal geographic location at the crossroads of the Americas. The 36-year-old South Florida institution, formerly known as Miami Art Museum (MAM) and led by Director Franklin Sirmans, opened a new building, designed by world-renowned architects Herzog & de Meuron, on December 4, 2013 in Downtown Miami’s Maurice A. Ferré Park. The facility is a state-of-the-art model for sustainable museum design and progressive programming and features 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor program space with flexible galleries; shaded outdoor verandas; a waterfront restaurant and bar; a museum shop; and an education center with a library, media lab, and classroom spaces.
- PAMM’s Seventh Annual Art of the Party
- Pérez Art Museum’s 6th Annual Art of the Party
- PAMM’s 3rd Annual Art of the Party, Presented by Valentino
- Destination Fashion 2016 Presented by Swanee and Paul Dimare
- Second Annual Pérez Art Museum Miami Art of the Party Gala
- Perez Art Museum Miami’s Premiere Gala