Association of Fundraising Professionals Seminar
Ethics: Avoiding Lapses & Pitfalls and Managing Crises
It’s our annual, star-studded, not-to-be-missed and nearly day long (but ending early enough to beat afternoon traffic) conference devoted to keeping your organization in tip-top ethical shape, avoiding those annoying problems that make us lose sleep at night!
By conference end (and before afternoon rush hour), you’ll be enlightened about:
- why ethical challenges have never been greater
- thanks to the Internet, ethical lapses have never been more public – or spread faster
- most ethical lapses don’t arise from Bernie Madoffs on your board or payroll; they arise from lack of systems and processes
- what to do if your organization suffers a major ethical crisis
Avoiding Ethical Lapses and Pitfalls – Morning Program (9:00 – noon)
- Johnette Hardiman – Panel Leader
- Justice Gerald Kogan
- Joe Centorino, Executive Director, Miami-Dade Commission on Ethics and Public Trust
- Robert Meyers, Immediate Past Executive Director, Miami-Dade Commission on Ethics and Public Trust
Public Relations / Image Management – Afternoon Program (1:00 – 3:30 PM)
- Roymi Membiela, Baptist Health South Florida – Panel Leader
- Seth Gordon, Principal, The Seth Gordon Initiatives
- Israel Kreps, CEO of Kreps DeMaria Public Relations
- Evan Nierman, CEO of Red Banyan Group
Registration including Breakfast and Lunch:
$45.00- AFP Member (Pre-Registered)
$55.00-AFP Member (At the Door)
$75.00-Nom-Member (At the Door)
Convenient not only to “roll-out-of-your-car-into-the-conference” free parking but to two Metromover stops, the MDC Wolfson (Downtown) Campus is so absurdly easy to get to(and leave), you’ll want us to hold every event there!
To attend this seminar, register here.