Jackson Health Foundation
Jackson Health Foundation, a 501(c) (3) organization, serves as the principal source of fundraising for the Jackson Health System. The Foundation’s generous supporters provide critical funding necessary to improve the system’s facilities, provide the most advanced equipment and technology, and support its priority projects. Contributions to the Jackson Health Foundation help ensure that those we care for have the most technologically advanced and highest quality care available within the Jackson Health System. To find out more about the Foundation or its fundraising programs, including the Golden Angel Society, Guardian Angels, and International Kids Fund Wonderfund™, call 305-355-4999 or visit http://www.jacksonhealthfoundation.org.
- Golden Angels Gala
- 20th Annual Guardians of the Children Luncheon & Fashion Show
- 19th Annual Guardians of the Children Luncheon
- Jackson Health Foundation’s Golden Angels Gala – 25th Birthday Bash
- Golden Angels Gala, ‘Something Cool Is Happening at Jackson’
- Jackson Memorial Foundation 2014 Golden Angels Gala