Miami City Ballet
Hailed by The New York Times as “one of Americas’ most beloved dance companies,” Miami City Ballet is led by Artistic Director Lourdes Lopez. The Company has more than forty dancers and a repertoire of over ninety ballets. Among the Company’s notable achievements have been critically-acclaimed performances in Paris and New York City and the nationally televised PBS Thirteen special: Great Performances – Dance in America: Miami City Ballet Dances Balanchine and Tharp.
During its October to April season, Miami City Ballet performs in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Naples. Miami City Ballet maintains its headquarters in Miami Beach in a facility designed by renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica. The facility houses rehearsal studios and administrative offices as well as the Miami City Ballet School, home to one of the nation’s leading pre-professional ballet training programs.
- Miami City Ballet’s 2022 SWAN BALL
- 5th Annual Nutcracker Magic Children’s Soirée
- Miami City Ballet’s 2019 Gala
- Miami City Ballet hosts Nutcracker Magic
- Miami City Ballet Hosts Nutcracker Magic
- Miami City Ballet 31st Anniversary Gala
- Miami City Ballet Hosts Nutcracker Magic Childrens Gala
- Miami City Ballet’s 30th Anniversary Gala
- Barry Gibb Rocks Crowd at Sold Out 40th Annual Love and Hope Ball
- 2014 Miami City Ballet Gala