SUMMER CAMP GUIDE – COMING SOON!
Here's how to get your camp listed
SocialMiami’s 2016 Summer Camp Guide will be published on March 20, displayed on our homepage and distributed weekly through our newsletters.
If you are a non-profit organization that is hosting a summer camp, we will be happy to include a write-up of your camp in the guide.
The information required is:
- Name of the camp
- Name and address of venue where camp will be held
- Start and end dates – provide dates for each session if appropriate
- Days and times
- Age of campers and any qualifications to apply
- Brief description of camp agenda and what is included with tuition
- Are lunch or snacks provided?
- Cost to attend
- How to register
- Phone number and email for more information
You are welcome to submit a image or logo. We cannot guarantee that it will be used.
Camps will be listed by order of receipt of information.
Please send your info to email@example.com and mention summer camp in the subject line of your e-mail.