Vizcaya’s 8th Annual Preservation Luncheon
The popular Vizcaya Preservation Luncheon – better known as the “Hat Luncheon” is an annual fundraiser that brings together Miami’s social and philanthropic leaders. A cocktail reception and al fresco luncheon await the stylish men and women who attend, most donning the chicest of chapeaux. In a quandary as to what to wear? Here are some delightful ideas, submitted by Suzy Buckley Woodward. The luncheon is set for Tuesday, March 1 at 11:30 a.m.
- Dress: Intricately worked guipure lace at neckline and back of sheath, providing a beautiful overlay for the skirt’s flower-scalloped hemline. Wool & silk. $2,495 at Nordstrom.
- Hat: Claire Hahn’s Turquoise Swirls. $350 at www.shapoh.com.
- Shoes: Casadei, patent leather blade-heel pump, nude. $750 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Dress: Strapless, sweetheart neckline, floral-embroidered cocktail dress by Naeem Khan. Silk. $5,990 at Neiman Marcus.
- Hat: Gold woven disc-hatinator by Anabella Millinery. $390 at www.shapoh.com.
- Shoes: Saint Laurent “Jane” ankle-strap sandal, patent leather, stiletto heel. $695 at Nordstrom.