Chapman Partnership is the private sector partner of the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust, operating two Homeless Assistance Centers in downtown Miami and Homestead. Chapman Partnership offers a comprehensive, holistic approach through on-site services and partnerships to help residents attain self-sufficiency and housing stability. These resources include a wide array of programs that go far beyond just emergency shelter. They include comprehensive case management, health and dental care, day care, job development and training, job placement, permanent housing assistance and much more, all under one roof. We offer dignity and hope to all so that no persons sleep on the streets of our community. Mission statement: Provide comprehensive services to empower our homeless residents to become self-sufficient.
From the museum’s waterfront terrace and from home, guests toasted artistic achievements and celebrated Miami’s resilient arts community.
- CHAPMAN PARTNERSHIP’s Take A Walk in Her Shoes Redesigned
- Chapman Partnership’s ILLUMINATIONS GALA
- 10th Annual Womenade ‘Take A Walk In Her Shoes’ Fashion Show
- Take a Walk In Her Shoes Fashion Kick-Off Party
- Chapman Partnership’s Illuminations Gala
- The 2017 Illuminations Gala
- Illuminations Gala Benefiting Chapman Partnership
- 2016 Miami Man & Woman of the Year
- Womenade 7th Annual “Take A Walk in Her Shoes”
- Chapman Partnership Celebrates 12th Annual Gala